Saturday, December 15, 2007
To decide Which Platform/technology to use comes with many parameters.
Here are few parameters i had to consider to decide whether to use ROR or Java ..
1. Cost : Money was the initial constraint for us because we decided not go for an investor and on this ROR is the clear winner over java ( With My Investigation).
2. Scalability : As we got a dream idea and we expected it to be taking shapes and size over time scalability makes one decisive factor to decide for java.
3. Expertise : The core point of the inception of the idea for us was our technical expertise and we are a java expert having experience on delivery large scale java based project makes us more comfortable for java. It's a fact that ROR can be learned very easily ,but when we talk about scalability and high level security java is a clear winner.
The verdict for us was java for being winner on the two decisive factors.
But if not tomorrow i am sure with coming months/years with so much interest and Ruby's strength will make ROR the winner on the fight .
Coming Next for my Blogs is
1. Political implication of Gujarat election on India.
2. ROR starter Guide .
Please visit here to know more on ROR.
Sunday, December 2, 2007
1. Increase the Heap size on Application server. ( This solution is not permanent one and for a large application this will not result any significance improvement )
2. On your code make sure that all the Object destroyed after use. Please read the detail article from How to Handle Java Finalization's Memory-Retention Issues.
Wish this article helped you to get rid of memory Problem ,
1. To get rid of phishing , don't use any links received by emails or got from an untrusted website. For banking transaction type the URL to make sure that you are visiting the correct site.
2. Before typing any personal or financial data Check if any Malicious software is running or not . Use Windows malicious software removal tool to remove the Malicious software , Click Here For Details.
3. Once finished clear all the data from your computer. For Firefox Tools->Clear Private Data & for IE Tools->Internet Options and click on Delete cookies,Delete Files and Clear History .
Njoy Secure Browsing,
Monday, November 26, 2007
The activity shows that whenever there was chance of review loss of gunda he used to look for other Dalal to bargains and all these Dalal are ready for the dalali of the state .
All the these Dalal's Gunda seems to be the Clear winner as far as strategy is concern ..
the Day election result came out gunda realizes that he will be the king or king maker and he strategies as follows:
1 Create a Public perception there are difference between gunda and his son Kumarswamy to create alliance with congress Gunda will be the front runner and for Kumarswamy will be used for alliance with BJP.
2. Whenever needed pull down the government.
And our two national parties are not far behind on the drama they were well aware of the Gunda’s Strategy, for them : “ Something is better than nothing “. It’s all about power and money game.
It was shame to live in a place where chief minister openly says that : “ I am not going to keep my promises” . By this its evident the concerned person is not at all bothered about his promises , he just need to have money and power.
As he says that he failed to keep his promises just because of BJP’s Track record & the fact he sought for support was well known to him before he made the promises. I cannot say that was a wise statement, rather I will ask people not elect him for any form of election in future only because of his above statement .
Now comes to Yedi , he was desperate to become a CM and he did it but later he realized that was not a economically good bargains because he has to leave lot of assent to greedy gunda .
What about the congress they were the first people to get fooled by gunda , but I could buy their justification , to me this time they did not go for it just because they feared to be fool again.
This article is just to convey my feelings about the current political crisis of Karnataka. It shows low esteem of our today’s leaders. It’s clear that we don’t have choice to select a good leader but select the less corrupted (Hardly any measurement available) government.
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
“Democracy is the government of the people, by the people, for the people.”
And here comes todays Democracy : " Government is by the party,for the party "
this is what reflects the action of West Bengal Government when chief minister Budhadev
says that its payback time by his CPM caders to the people of Nandigram .
His support to the heinous act of his party workers shows the ugly side of our democracy where a leader is concern about his party and party workers with the cost of country/state/people .
Gundaraj in Nandigram is not only supported , it is the raj of CPM party .
Now we should look out for the answer why a ruling party needs a supported government under its own jurisdiction and the answer lies on the ugliest truth of our democracy.
Lets analyze the available options of the government :
1. Single platform to meet all the concern party :
This is not viable for CPM party because they fears it could be interpreted as sign of weakness and government is determined that they are most powerful gunda :(.
2. Taking Help from a Central government :
Even though CPM is the allies of the central goverment still they fears that central could expose reality to pressure left outburst against Congress policies.
3. Give assurance to the people of Nandigram of no land accusation:
This is just not acceptable by CPM ego.
For every correct answer FreeRice earns money from its advertiser & it donates money to WTF to buy 10 grains of rice . Please visit Here for your donation.
Read the details from http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7088447.stm.
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
but also if u are willing to apply it in our Real life.
Life is always Rocking………….It is the way that you think.
All the Best. Keep Rocking and be cool.
Note : These thoughts i got from a Mail forworded by my friend Hareesh & i found useful to share here .
Saturday, November 3, 2007
For full story Please read This :
Friday, November 2, 2007
On the cloud of tight global energy supplies and week US dollar makes oil price to follow the hike. That makes oil price to increase in Indian market too, but now comes the political gamble .The root of this gamble comes from forth coming election. The gamble makes oil companies (IOC, ONGC, RELIANCE) to cry and fool common people to make them feel government is with them. It certainly shows the lack of efficient bureaucrats and policy makers who are not able to convince people of the real reasons. It shows that our today’s leaders feel better to create false impression than educating people.